1. John Goodbun, President
- John is an Investment Advisory and Branch Manager of RBC Wealth Management Dominion Securities in Woodstock. He was Chair of the Sakura House Capital Cabinet and joined the VON Community Board in November of 2011. In April of 2012, John took over as President of the VON Oxford Community Corporation.
2. Jeremy Toth
- Jeremy is an Investment Specialist and Financial Planner with Scotiabank, covering the Stratford, Tavistock, and surrounding areas. He is owner and operator of Braemar Hills Farm with his wife Angela Langlois, located North East of Embro, specializing in locally grown produce. Jeremy joined the VON Community Board in March of 2018.
3. Marjorie Wilson
- Marjorie joined the VON Community Board in June of 1991. Prior to her retirement, she was a Registered Insurance Broker at Jamieson-Hilts Insurance Co., with more than 35 years of experience. She currently holds the position as Secretary for the Board of Directors.
4. Wayne Smith
- Wayne has been with the VON Community Board since April of 1983. Prior to his retirement, he was a Respiratory Therapist at Woodstock General Hospital. He previously served as a member of the Board Development Committee and the Sakura House Campaign Cabinet.
5. Ian McAskile
- Ian is President of Maglin Site Furniture Inc., a manufacturing company created and grown in Woodstock over the past 30 years. Ian is a life-long Woodstock resident and has been involved in a number of local organizations. Ian joined the VON Community Board in November of 2011.
6. Sheri Vindasius
- Sheri is the Managing Funeral Director at Smith-LeRoy Funeral Home in Woodstock. She has previously sat on our Hike for Hospice Committee and also offers her experience and expertise to other local organizations. Sheri joined the VON Community Board in April 2020.
7. Patrice Hilderley
- Patrice recently retired from the position of Director of Administrative Services for the City of Woodstock. Patrice is delighted to be involved with VON Oxford and continuously looks forward to making a positive contribution to this highly regarded agency. Patrice joined the VON Community Board in February of 2015.